Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Strange Start for De Puniet on Home Race

Randy De Puniet Le Mans 2012

Randy De Puniet made a good performance during the practice session on Le Mans circuit last week. Unfortunately, the race was not going well. Just after the red light was turn off, De Puniet crashed. Lucky for him not hurt after the crashed. 

De Puniet said, "The team has made ​​some adjustments for the race. The start was very strange, when I let the clutch, the bike spat me-high side. And the truth is I've been lucky, because I had one driver behind and could have hurt. I returned to the pits, grabbed the second moto and I was with lap down, and feelings with the second bike did not were good.

He continue, "A disgrace because until yesterday all was well in dry, water a disaster. Luckily I have not gone to injure, and I hope in Barcelona recover to 100%. "

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Related Post