Friday, June 15, 2012

Stefan Bradl: "We need to set up the bike in a different way"

Stefan Bradl Riders for Healt Silverstone 2012

Stefan Bradl won last year’s Moto2 race at Silverstone and like the majority of the riders is hoping for a dry weekend but wet conditions do not frighten the young champion. This year, Bradl fight on the higher class at MotoGP. Stefan Bradl has finished in the top ten so far in his MotoGP rookie season.

Bradl said, “In my opinion this is a good circuit despite the varying weather. I just would like to have some clearer weather conditions for the weekend: completely wet or completely dry. Anyway I am quite confident in the wet here because I had a good experience from last year when I won the Moto2 race in wet conditions."

He continue, "It’s a quite fast track but not so many hard breaking areas so we need to set up the bike in a different way. So this will be a new challenge for me and the Team but I am sure we can handle that. Today I joined my colleagues on the stage to support Riders For Health and I had fun. British fans like me a lot and I am pleased to help this charity: they do a great job in Africa saving many lives"

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post