Sunday, July 1, 2012

Ioda Racing Moto3 Assen Review

Jonas Folger Assen 2012


Luigi Morciano has finished the race in 28th position. The Ioda team Italia rider has done a good race where he got in the first part the same lap times of the top riders. Jonas Folger was forced to retire for a crash during the fourth lap.

Luigi Morciano
“I’m very happy because in these days we have got many good result during the race I did many good laps and this in good for the next two race”.

Jonas Folger
“I try to push hard trying to do a good race after many problems but during the fourth lap the front of my TR002 close and I crashed out. I hope to do a good race next week in Germany in front of my fans”.

Ioda Racing Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post