Monday, July 2, 2012

Jorge Lorenzo Suffers Sprained Ankle Ligaments, but Ready for Sachsenring

Jorge Lorenzo Operation Assen Injury

Jorge Lorenzo from his Facebook posted an update about his condition after the Assen crash last Saturday. The Spaniard said that he can race in Sachsenring this weekend.

“I can race in Germany, but doctors said I was about to suffer a broken bone that would have prevented me from racing in the next two races … Thank goodness! Regarding the incident with Alvaro, apologies accepted, I don’t hold grudges. It was a mistake that surely will not be repeated. As you know some things are said in the heat of the moment that we wouldn’t say if we are calm and yesterday I said a little too much. Anyway, I’ll continue to fight to make MotoGP increasingly safer for the riders without losing the show for the fans. Thanks for being there!"

Related Post