Friday, January 18, 2013

Pramac Racing and Andrea Iannone Join Forces with Energy T.I. Gas & Power in MotoGP 2013

Andrea Iannone Wrooom 2013 Pramac Ducati

The factory supported team Ducati, announced enthusiasm and satisfaction for the partnership reached with TI Energy gas & power, putting the Energy T.I. logo as “Title Sponsor” on the fairing of the rider Andrea Iannone, in the new scenario of the MotoGP 2013.

Energy T.I. gas & power, engaged in supplying natural gas to industrial, domestic and local distributors, enters the world of motorsport as a protagonist, relying on the performance of the team and of the young Italian talent to let the image of the brand run fast in the world.

Andrea Iannone:
“I am honored to be part of this big Ducati family, I am facing this new MotoGP challenge with everything I need to do my best. I expect a period of apprenticeship as all rookies in this class, but I know that my team will help me a lot. I thank all the partners, the title sponsor Energy T.I. and Pramac Racing Team.”

The date therefore is April the7th, Grand Prix of Qatar, the first MotoGP race which will officially kick off the two wheeled season, ready to sprint off at the green light. National and international media, fans and enthusiasts will be physically and virtually on the track to live and describe with passion a real explosion of energy.

Pramac Racing Team Press Release

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post