Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ratthapark Wilairot Wantas to Regain at Mugello

Ratthapark Wilairot Moto2 Le Mans 2013
Ratthapark Wilairot heads to Mugello this weekend still feeling bitter about his misfortune at Le Mans but with the determination to turn his luck around at the team's home Grand Prix. The Thai rider has shown flashes of his potential this season but after four rounds he has yet to pick up a result to show for his efforts. Hopefully Mugello can be the weekend that he finally shows his true level.

Ratthapark Wilairot 
“I know I can be fast and a consistent points scorer in this class but for one reason or another I haven't managed it so far this season. I felt pretty down after Le Mans because I was determined to finish the race but ended up hitting a damp patch and going down. Mugello is another important weekend for me and I will try my best to enjoy it. I have been training hard on my pushbike and working in the gym because I really want to come away from Mugello with a good result for me, the team and the friends I have coming to watch."

Fausto Gresini 
“Feem is becoming a bit of an enigma. He is fast but he is not turning his speed into results and maybe just needs one to turn things around. He has the potential to target the points but seems to struggle just at the crucial moment. Mugello could be just the right opportunity for him to turn it around and I believe he can do it.”

Thai Honda PTT Gresini Press Release
You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post