Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stefan Bradl Repeats His Strong Performance at Mugello

Stefan Bradl MotoGP Mugello 2013

Stefan Bradl and his Team enjoyed another special weekend at the crowded Mugello circuit thanks to the excellent 23-lap race conducted by the German riding the RC213V. 

Bradl’s ride was simply astonishing as he started in the middle of the second row and kept the vastly experienced Andrea Dovizioso behind him, lap after lap.  
 
Stefan Bradl:
“Repeating the 4th place of last year is a very special feeling for me and the Team. Actually I am happy about the job we have done throughout the whole weekend but the race was a bit tough. Honestly I did not take a brilliant start losing some positions and after that I had to overtake the Ducati guys. It was not easy to relegate them behind me and I knew that Dovi would have tried to pass me in the last lap. He is a strong rider and I really enjoyed the battle with him. I must thank the whole Team and our partners and fans for their excellent job and support because I know this a special race for Lucio and his collaborators”.

LCR Honda Press Release
You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post