Saturday, April 26, 2014

Teluru JiR Moto2 Review Argentina Moto2 Day 1

Teluru team JiR Webike rider Tetsuta Nagashima enjoyed his first taste of the Circuito Termas de Rio Hondo today.

The 21-year-old did crash once during his sessions, but is enjoying the circuit layout despite lower grip levels. It is hoped the grip will improve with more rubber being laid down over the weekend. Former JiR rider Johann Zarco ended the day quickest.

Tetsuta Nagashima, 1m 47.632s
At the end of the session I fell as I was trying to go for my best lap. I know why I crashed – I lost the front. It was unfortunate as I had quite a good feel from the bike and the tyres – especially when sliding the rear – it was quite comfortable. This is because currently the grip level on the track is not very high so it’s pretty slippery out there and sliding the rear tyre is easy and I’m enjoying it. We know we can make improvements tomorrow so we will do this with the mechanics and sort any problems out with them to make things better for qualifying.”

Teluru JiR Moto2 Press Release

Related Post