Thursday, May 15, 2014

MotoGP Le Mans NGM Forward Racing Preview

This weekend the 2014 MotoGP World Championship heads to Le Mans. The Grand Prix of France, fifth round of the calendar, welcomes the NGM Forward Racing Team with Aleix Espargaro currently 7th in the Champion in the MotoGP class.

After a well-deserved seventh place at Jerez, Aleix Espargaro aims at repeating a strong performance on the tight French track, characterized by first gear corners, late braking and hard acceleration. Also team mate Colin Edwards looks forward to get a good result at Le Mans, a track where he visited the podium in 2005 and 2008.

Colin Edwards
“I like Le Mans and I have good memories on this track with two podium finish. I hope to have a better weekend, I need a good result and I will do my best working with the team each session to prepare the race at the best.”

Aleix Espargaro
“Le Mans is a good track. There are a lot of tie corners and I think that for the characteristics of the track, we will suffer in the hard braking and in the parts that require hard acceleration. Our target remain to fight in the top 5 and I will give my best to get the best possible result.”

NGM Forward Racing Press Release

Related Post