Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Jorge Lorenzo Decided to Go to Laguna Seca

Jorge Lorenzo MotoGP Sachsenring 2013

Jorge Lorenzo will travel to Laguna to be with his team as he recovers from a second surgery to his injured collarbone following a free practice crash at last weekend’s German Grand Prix. Lorenzo can claim a single win at the track on his way to his first world title in 2010.

Jorge Lorenzo
"Finally we have decided to go to Laguna Seca. Following the final medical check and after speaking with Doctor Rodríguez we are going to try. At the beginning I seriously thought that it might have been convenient to take the necessary time to recover and be back at Indy but in the last two days I have felt much better so now I want to be there, although I will try to not take too many risks. I want to be there also for the fans, for the championship but especially for my team, that is waiting for me. I want to thank everybody for all the support I have received so far and I want to say "thank you" to the doctors who took care of me after the crash at Sachsenring, both at the Clinica Mobile and at the Hospital General de Catalunya, especially Doctors Rodríguez and Cots."

Yamaha Factory Team Press Release

Related Post