Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Folger Rejoined Race with a Broken Footstep

Jonas Folger Le Mans 2012

Jonas Folger, got his 5 points in the world championship classification for Iodaracing. The German rider made a good start, then he was fighting in the first group untill the second lap when Masbou crashed in front of him. Folger also crashed after Masbou, but he still continue the race with a broken footstep. 

Jonas Folger:
“I’m very happy for this result. The conditions were difficult but I knew that we were ok on the wet and we could do a good race. I did a good start and I was in the front group until the second lap when Masbou crashed infront of me and I crashed too. I rejoined the race with a broken footstep but I did a good pace that permited to me to get the eleventh position. I have to say thank you to my team for their great job here in Le Mans, and to Iodaracing because they are putting all their efforts in this project and the results are coming, the TR002 is growing up very well and I’m sure that in Barcelona will be better”.

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here

Related Post