Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Michele Pirro Looking for First Laguna Seca Impression

Michele Pirro Laguna Seca 2012

Michele Pirro will race for the first time at Laguna Seca this year. He can't wait to face the famous Corkscrew.

Pirro said, "I am still feeling bitter about the retirement at Mugello in my home Grand Prix, which made it a double disappointment for me, the team, the fans and the sponsors. Unfortunately this is still a young bike and these things can happen from time to time."

Pirro continue, "During the test on the Monday we managed to work out the problem and now we can go to Laguna feeling much better about it and looking to do well. Since the last race I have spent three days at the barracks continuing my police training but also kept up to my personal fitness programme in readiness for a very demanding circuit."

He added, "I have never been to Laguna Seca but from what I have seen and been told it is a spectacular track. I am curious to see the famous Corkscrew for real – I am told it is amazing. I can't wait to get on track, I feel in good shape and I am determined to do well."

You can give your opinion on our Facebook page here
Get the latest update on our Twitter page here

Related Post