Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pradita Hopind to Make Up for Sepang Disappointment at Phillip Island

Doni Tata Moto2 Sepang 2013

Doni Tata Pradita gets an immediate opportunity to put a disappointing 'home' Grand Prix at Sepang behind him this weekend as the Moto2 World Championship heads directly to the next round in Australia. The Phillip island circuit is an exciting challenge for the Indonesian rider and he is determined to make the most of the opportunity.

Doni Tata Pradita 
"I am still really gutted about how the weekend went in Malaysia because I had high hopes for the race but matters were taken out of my control by a crash for another rider. It was a real shame because I wanted to put on a good show for my fans but now we have the chance to make up for it in Australia and I will be giving it my best shot."

Fausto Gresini 
“Doni was really unlucky in Malaysia because he had everything in place for a good race. I was disappointed for him and his fans who had made the trip over from Indonesia but I am sure he can make up for it this weekend at Phillip Island. ”

Federal Oil Gresini Moto2 Press Release

Related Post